Twitter

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 1, Tray 1.

May 11th, 2010 - ...

Well I woke up this morning and my teeth were aching/sore. My 2 front teeth were the most sore. I was able to ignore it for the most part, until I decided to take them out to eat. Wow! Just the pressure I was putting my teeth under to take out the aligners, felt like my teeth were going fall out (my front teeth were throbbing). I figure if I am in pain, it's a good sign, means that the aligners are doing their job! I took 2 Advil to help alleviate the pain (I took 2 more before supper and 2 more before going to bed.).

I then brushed and flossed and put my aligners back in after eating.

Later, I had another dentist appointment, I was scheduled for a cleaning. Boy, was I not looking forward to it. I hadn't gotten a cleaning done in over a year, plus my teeth were ultra sensitive from the aligners.

Let me just tell you that the cleaning went well, although it was quite painful, but I was told I had a lot of plaque in between my teeth. It was interesting to see a picture of my teeth before and after the cleaning. There was a significant difference in appearance. Unfortunately I have my very first cavity, makes me sad. But on the up side I went through 27 years of my life with no cavities, lets hope my track record with be as long before the next cavity.

My next appointment for Tray #2 is May 28th, 2010.
And my appointment for my filing is June 11th, 2010.

Hopefully between now and my appointments things will go as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment