Twitter

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Aligner # 2.

May 28th, 2010 - Finally!

Today I finally got my second set of aligners!!!!!! Yay! 
I had been looking forward to today for over a week. Especially since I'd been wearing them for over 2 weeks (exactly 18 days). 

My appointment was at 11:00am, and lasted less then 30 minutes. Basically, my dentist checked to see how my teeth were doing in the current set of aligners, after which she took them out and put the new ones in. PRESSURE!!!!!!! You may think I am weird but I kind of missed it. I had to apply pressure on my aligners to try to get them to fit in properly. Obviously my top aligners did not fit (just like the first set). I asked her about it, and she told me that I had to try my best to get them to fit my teeth completely, since they are suppose to fit like the bottom ones do. So since then, I have been trying my best to get my aligners to fit, no success yet though. 

After my appointment, we scheduled my next appointment (in 6 weeks) July 9th @ 12:30am, made my first payment (out of 10) and my dentist gave me the next 2 sets of aligners to take home with me. Honestly, looking at them, I see NO difference between set 1 and set 4.

After all that, I decided to go shopping, bought 2 new books and some summer clothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment