Twitter

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Tray #7

August 5th 2010 - My 4th Invisalign appointment!

Today was my appointment for a checkup on the advancement of my teeth. I was a little nervous to tell you the truth. I hadn't gone to see her in about 1 month and a half and I was scared that she would do more "polishing". Luckily for me she didn't!!!!!!

A little side note; My appointment was at 3pm. I got there about 10-15 mins early and was seen almost immediately.

So she checked the alignment of my teeth, put in the new trays (aligner #7), which by the way I didn't even feel. Then she asked me a few questions about the process and how I was doing. For those interested in knowing, I've been doing quite well actually! Thanks for asking!

Seriously though, I only feel my aligners for about the first 10 minutes of changing into a new set, and for the first few days when taking them out and putting them back in. Otherwise I completely forget I am wearing them! So far the only sets that really, really hurt, were set #1 and 2. I've been breezing through the rest of my aligners, thankfully.

My dentist then gave me sets #8-10 (#10 being my half-way point). She also gave me a compliment about the cleanliness of my aligners, then we were off to the front to schedule my next appointment and make my 4th payment (of 10). My next appointment is now on the 1st of October, 2010 at noon. When I was walking out the door, I checked the time and noticed it was only 3pm. Quickest appointment of my life, good thing I'm not paying for these appointments directly!

EDIT: In October I will have pictures to show of my clincheck, so you will see what I saw on my second consultation and understand why I am truly doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment