Twitter

Friday, July 30, 2010

Update, Tray #6.

July 30th, 2010 - Here's an update finally!!!!

So I am now halfway through wearing tray #6, and a little more then 25% through the entire process!!! Wohoo!!

I've got to say that so far its been relatively simple and nearly pain-free! Trays 4-6 have gone well, I feel some pressure and discomfort for the first few minutes of putting in a new tray, after-which the pressure subsides and I forget I'm even wearing my aligners!

I have to admit though that I've been having some trouble with regularly flossing, and keeping track of the time....
I've never gone without wearing them for more than 5 hours in a day, though I do try to stay within the 2 hours allowed. It's much easier to do this when I am working! While I was on vacation, it was much harder to obey the 2 hour rule, it's funny because I was certain it would have been easier to follow while at home!

YES, I have noticed a change in the positioning of my teeth. Although not much has visibly changed with the bottom teeth, the front top teeth have continued to flatten out. They have yet to be pushed straighter towards each other though. I am desperately looking forward to this process, but I anticipate more pain when that begins!! Nothing Advil can't handle!!! ;P

My next appointment is Thursday, August 5th (2010) @ 3pm, hopefully she will tell me that everything is progressing well and give me my next few sets of aligners.

No comments:

Post a Comment