Twitter

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Decision.




April 21st, 2010 - Today is a big day!


I made my final decision yesterday after calling my dentist for the past few days and asking her tons of questions!

Worries now at ease, I took the plunge!!

I made the first payment this morning over the phone. So, soon I will be getting a phone call to make my next appointment for the first set of trays!!! Nervous.

I'm really excited though, so much so, I went out today and bought myself a dry erase Year-at-a-Glance calendar. So I can keep track of my dentist appointments and just generally see an overview of the next year. Basically I bought a calendar dedicated to my invisalign treatment.

I'm still finding it hard to believe that I am doing this. I can't even image the road ahead. I'm glad I am finally doing something about my teeth. Side note: When I told one of my managers this morning about my decision to go ahead and take the plunge, she said it inspired her to do something about hers as well. I thought that was nice!

So now I am waiting for my callback (when my dentist gets my trays, she is calling me back to schedule my appointment), which should be in 2-4 weeks. Too long...

No comments:

Post a Comment