Twitter

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Rendez-vous!

January 7th, 2011 is my last appointment for my aligners! I will have 3 last sets to go before I am done (hopefully) with ever having to wear aligners! Although at this point I am quite unsure of what to expect afterwards...I hope it'll be the end though...I can't wait to be normal again!!

I will say this about my experience thus far, it has been amazing! I was very skeptical at first, really hoping I wasn't wasting my money on disappointment. I must say this for Invisalign, IT WORKS, IT REALLY WORKS!

My smile has changed so much in the last few months, that I am always taken back by my appearance in the mirror, and I can't help of stare at my smile every single time!! lol

Although I still have a minor gap in between my 2 front teeth, they still look amazing compared with what I started out with! I can only hope though that by aligner #20, my smile will be even better then it is right now.

I will continue with what's to come with my treatment tomorrow, after my appointment!

Next Appointment: Jan. 07th, 2011
Current Aligner set: #17 (top & bottom)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! It's been awesome to follow people from afar while also going through my invisalign treatment.

    ReplyDelete